Thursday, June 9, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I love to sweat. So, I am sharing my sweat with you. Tonight I took spin class at the gym (15 miles of hill climbing in one lovely hour). But spin wasn't enough, so I ran a 5k (30:57, sweet). My legs feel goooood (sorta). The sweat though.. man, don't you love a good sweat!?! I feel like I didn't get a decent workout unless my shirt is soaked and my ponytail is dripping, seriously. Take a look and tell me what you think...did I get something outta my workout?


2. I really AM shrinking. Before getting in the shower tonight I had hubby snap a few pics. Sometimes it is good to see pictures of myself because just seeing myself in a mirror daily is not enough to see the actual changes that have taken place with my body. For example, I swear my legs are huge (thunder thighs anyone??) but in the following pic (ignore the goofy *I wanna be a body builder in my dreams* pose) my thighs look small. And my waist, could it really be considered small (ok, I still wear a large but compared to what it was 2 years ago..dude it is small!). And I do have muscles (traps!?).


3. Icecream. It's on my shirt and in my belly. Yes, folks I indulged in a Klondike bar tonight. I feel no shame, except maybe that my 5 year old has been singing "What do you dooooooo for a Klondike bar?" And yeah, it's what would you do but it's pretty cute how he says it. I think you know what I did for my Klondike bar. Check out my shirt...

4 comments: