Friday, April 8, 2011

To buy or not??

So, let me start by saying that my race was 6 days ago and I am still super excited about it! I've been telling everyone that I ran a half marathon. It may be a little much to tell the postman at my office but somehow I have managed to bring it up in conversation. haha

Pathetic, right!?
Maybe not. But I am just so proud.

Ok, so the real reason for this post...
Professional race pics.

These were posted on the race website yesterday.





The first picture is obviously me on the course doing my run thing. Thank you to my awesome hubby for the gorgeous bunny ears he kindly decided to give me! :) Glad the photographer could capture that. Also glad that despite the bunny ears I am smiling and enjoying the run!

The other pics are finish line photos. As you can see, I am a mess! So, question...
To buy professional race photos or not???
I know I want at least one of us at the finish but maybe just the one of us after we got our medals. What do you do with race pics?

5 comments: