Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I fought the chocolate eggs..

and the chocolate eggs won.
You've got the tune to a song in your head now, huh? "I fought the law and the law won!" ;)
Thank me later.

For now, let's talk about that Easter candy...
the discount stuff that was marked 50% off yesterday at my local Kroger.
It totally got me as soon as I was on that isle. I could kick myself now because I knew better!
I told myself I would only take 2 pieces to work today because that was one sure fire way I could have my chocolate and eat it too...controlled by the portion and no way to go overboard because the rest of the bag was at home.

Crap. I had to come home. And there was that bag of chocolate.
I sat down after dinner and ate 5. I think. I may or may not have lost count.
Oh well. We all have moments of weakness, right!?

I was just telling someone last night how it was ok to indulge once in a while because you could totally burn it off. I mean I know that I will now have to run at least 3 miles to burn off those 5 chocolate eggs. 5 pieces are 220 calories. I can burn 300 calories in a 3 mile run (or 30 minutes), give or take.

I guess you know what I will be doing tomorrow, huh!?

Did you fight the Easter candy? What was the outcome?

1 comment: