Thursday, April 21, 2011

Still here, still running

But some days I wish I could run far, far away.

Life is crazy right now and stressful.
I am surviving AND I am running/workout out which is helping!

I probably have been better at commenting on blogs than I have been at coming up with good juice to blog about. By the time I get home in the evenings all I want to do is NOT think so I play mindless games on Facebook. haha

This week's running has been fantastic. Low miles, but decent running (for me) and that makes me happy.

Monday - 3.5 miles 35:28 (10:08 pace)
Tuesday - Spin class 14 miles in 45 mins
Wednesday - 3.10 miles 31:10 (10:03 pace)

Monday's run was ok for me. It felt great to just run again after a few days off. I was grateful for my time at the gym even though I only ran. Tuesday morning's spin class is my favorite. I don't have Tues evenings to go to the gym with my son's soccer schedule so I am really enjoying the change of routine and like the Tuesday morning spin instructor. Wednesday's run was great. I set my pace and ran the entire 5k without even thinking about the fact that I was running. I didn't watch the clock at all but did change my pace at the last mile. I was averaging 10:30-10:42 pace for mile 1 and 2 but was determined to get the last mile ran in under 9 minutes. Success!

Eating wise has been ok this week.. all healthy choices however my eating has been sporadic and light. Light meaning I have skipped a meal or two or three. Stress, it'll do it!

I am looking forward to Friday off with my family and hopefully a good, relaxing weekend!

3 comments: