Wednesday, June 23, 2010

>vacation

>Have you left me? Or forgotten about me?
Ha! I sure hope not!
As you know I am on vacation with my little family. We are at the beach and it is beatiful! I refuse to pay $10 a day for wi-fi so this short little post is being done via the hubby's Blackberry as I sit poolside with one kid still in the water and the other asleep under a cool, wet towel between my legs!
Food wise vacation has been well (if I am being honest) a slight vacation. We have been cooking, there have been cookies and one trip to McDs for a burger! However, there have been healthy choices too. I've had fruit and veggies and lots of water.
Monday I ran 2.5 miles in about 25 minutes on a treadmill that I am sure is as old as me! Today I ran 2.8 miles in a little over 26 mins on the same treadmill. Not the best but I'm happy to even report having ran while on vacation.
I have a race on July 3rd that will take place at 9pm. I'd love to hear tips on running in the heat! I'm so nervous!
And before I go, I promise to be back at reading and commenting on your blogs soon!! :)

5 comments: