Saturday, June 26, 2010

>I'm back.

>I had a great vacation (pictures to come) and am so happy to be back in my own home, my own bed, and soon to be running in my own gym. Vacations are nice and all but there is just no place quite like home!
We left for home on June 18th and arrived back home today. When I left for vacation I weighed in at 178. I had hoped to have only about a 2 lb gain (if any). I will tell you I didn't exactly eat healthy the entire week, some meals were in the car and we had one good (tasty!!!) meal out for Annabelle's 7th birthday. I didn't work out every day but managed to get about 6 miles ran all week( I know not much!) but I guess 6 miles is better than no miles, right. So, when I got home today I ran right to the bathroom and the scale. 183, which is NOT bad considering A. My monthly friend arrived yesterday and B. I drank very little water on the ride home. So, my plan is to do well and get back on track tomorrow and weigh in Monday morning for a final post vacation weigh in.
From there I will move forward and leave my vacation behind. I still want to lose another 20-30 pounds. I have set a mini goal of at least 15 before Christmas which is 6 months away. Surely, I can meet that goal!

Ok, I came home with a sore throat and should get in bed to get as much rest as I can in hopes to stay well. I have a race coming up next Saturday night!!! Stay tuned for vaca pics and talk! :)

5 comments: