Tuesday, January 24, 2012

True You Tuesday

If you have not seen or hear of Operation Beautiful you should check it out now. Today a group of friends posted this on Facebook (with a picture of themselves as they are...no makeup!). SO, I joined them...

"True You" Tuesday

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Ps. 139:14

I Am Beautiful




Here I am today, as I was created..beautiful! I encourage each and everyone of my beautiful bloggy friends (and that's you too, guys..not just girls) to participate in Operation Beautiful and True You Tuesday!

I would also like to note (not that it matters or makes me less beautiful) that I have been sick since Saturday and finally went to the doctor today for a shot. I hope to feel better tomorrow and be back to report what else has been going on as far as exercise, food, weight loss and all that other awesome stuff. And trust me, there IS some awesome stuff!

2 comments: