Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back

This week I had my hubby take my measurements for the first time since July. With the scale not budging much over the last year and me still doing well with running and working out I knew I should take measurements since a lot of times that is where the real change can be seen. I'm listing a side by side of my July measurements and the measurements taken this week.

July/Dec
Neck- 13/12.5 .50 inch loss
Chest- 37/35.5 1.5 inch loss (sad, bye bye boobies)
Waist- 33.5/30.5 3 inch loss (say what!?!?)
Hips- 39/36 3 inch loss (love this!)
Bicep- 11.5/11 .50 inch loss
Thigh- 24/23.5 .50 inch loss (always have thunder thighs)
Calf- 15/14.5 .50 inch loss
Total inches lost since July = 9.5. I will take that!

I weighed in Saturday morning at 158. ONE FIFTY EIGHT! Did you hear that??? one five eight = 158. I am in the one fifty's. I have not been there in at least 13 years. This weigh in made me wanna happy dance. I'm so so close to my goal. April is my start date and I am hoping I can meet my weight loss goal by then. I want to be in the 142-144 range. I don't like those stupid charts (sorry to those of you that do) and I think they're a waste. I want to feel good, look good and be in a healthy range. I don't want to be at the very lowest of my "ideal" range like posted on those stupid charts. That being said... I have another 14-16 lbs to lose. I will get there. I've done this thing slow and steady and will continue doing what I have been doing since it is what works. At the end of the Maintain Don't Gain challenge for the holidays at my gym I would like to be 155. That's 3 more pounds off before the second week of January. I need to focus, stay focused and just do it.

[caption id="attachment_883" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="December 2010 (171 lbs)"][/caption][caption id="attachment_884" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="December 2011 (158 lbs)"][/caption]

I am on my way to bringing sexy back! 2012...here she comes!

5 comments: