Thursday, November 3, 2011

TTT

1. We are almost a week into November and I have yet to sit down and blog my November (holiday too) goals. I will begin now by saying I am once again participating in my gym's "Maintain Don't Gain" holiday challenge. Encouraged mostly by one of the trainers who said, "You can't do it!" Uh, watch me. :) The first weigh in and workout (they give a small group training session free this year!) is next week! I will keep you posted on how that goes and what my weekly weigh ins are like.

2. Every time I've ran a 13.1 race ( so many times ya know.... 3..haha) I find myself randomly (like in the shower, on a run, at work, in the car) thinking about going farther. You know, running longer distances. Actually...26.2 to be exact. Hubby and I have discussed training for and running a full marathon possibly in 2014 in Disney. But man that seems so far off. I thought maybe I would play around with training for longer distances than 13.1 now though because it can't hurt can it? So, do you have a beginner marathon training plan you love? If so, please share it by leaving me a comment or shooting me an email. Thanks.

3. I haven't been feeling so great lately. It started a week or so ago with migraines and now on top of random headaches I have this ear/sinus gunk thing going on. I called my dr a week ago, he was on vaca. Then again on Monday and left a message for his nurse then. She called back telling me he wanted to see me "right away" about my migraines. Haha Friday at 2:15 is the only thing they had. Right away enough, huh. I should be real 'good' and sick by then. And I swear I am not complaining. Just said all that to say that I have been to the gym this week and am doing pretty well with food choices given the crummy feeling so that's a plus.

4 comments: