Thursday, September 23, 2010

>Three Things Thursday

>1. I am still feeling sore all over my body from BodyPump on Tuesday. However, I plan to go back tonight.:) And I am sure tomorrow I will be complaining even more. Thank goodness Friday is my DOR. I could be sore too from my run last night (coupled with Tuesday's BP class). I ran 4.15 last night.

2. I asked you guys to tell my scale to start moving down, down ,down... it is not obeying. SO, which one of you isn't sending "happy scale vibes" my way??? LOL ;) I know it'll move. I need to take measurements and go by those especially since adding this new class to my routine.

3. I have exactly 38 days until my next 5k. The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  And as I have said before, I am doing my best at attempting to fundraise for this great cause....Breast Cancer Awareness. Many of you have been affected in some way by this disease and I know you join me in hoping they find a cure one day.  I appreciate all the kind words of encouragement but did you know that you can help find a cure!?! Every donation counts in helping find a cure! I have put a button on my sidebar or you can go to Kimert's Komen for the Cure fundraising page.


3 comments: