Thursday, November 5, 2009

>I'm kinda skeered

>That's country for scared! ha ha

My sweet hubby is picking my kids up from school today and going home. This means I won't have to do any running around (the errand sort of running) when I get off. SO, I thought I would go ahead and get my real running (the exercise sort) done for the day.

I have two choices:

#1 - the lovely treadmill at my beloved gym

or

#2- the park!

Now, I am leaning towards the park for numerous reasons. Like, I need to run outside and get my lungs adjusted to the cooler temps. It's a beautiful day here. I hate going to the gym when it is so crowded and it will be crowded around 5pm. So, see I have good reasons for wanting to go to the park. But here is what is holding me back...

Don't laugh, please.

I have this silly fear that someone will jump out of the bush and get me. I know, crazy right!!?!
Someone tell me I will be fine. There will be other runners, walkers and bikers there. The park will be full of families and bouncing children.

No one will get me, right!?! ha ha

16 comments: