Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivational Monday

I don't know about you but I've been trying to catch as much of the 2012 London Olympics as possible. My favorite events are (obviously) all things running. I joked about setting my alarm on Saturday morning for my long run and setting it again for Sunday morning in order to not miss the women's marathon. I'm a huge fan of Kara Goucher and Shalane Flanagan. If you've followed the Olympics at all this year you've probably seen this picture as many times as I have but how motivating is it!? I love it. These ladies didn't win gold or sliver or bronze but they ran and finished the Olympic Maraton... that is huge! I'm motivated, inspired and encouraged by my running buddies and cherish any chance I get to run/race with them but can you imagine something as big as the Olympics!? If you haven't watched the Olympics I encourage you to just turn them on and watch something, be motivated and inspired by some of the worlds most amazing athletes.


photo source

1 comment: