Sunday, August 7, 2011

No title needed.



I totally bought this awesome Nike tee yesterday. AND I wore it last night to dinner with my hubby. He vetoed the Nike tee that reads, "Move Your A**" and another one that I cannot remember the exact saying, but since I had been eyeing this one all summer long and it was the last one the store had in my size (and it's tax free shopping plus a sale!) I got it. Love it. The saying fits me perfectly. Enough about that....

This week was GREAT as far as running and working out. I had one rest day. Here is a list of the rest of the week...

~Monday - 5.5 miles on the elliptical
~Tuesday - 3.5 miles running/treadmill
~Wednesday- 5 miles on the elliptical
~Thursday - 5 miles w/3 mile tempo running/treadmill
~Friday - REST DAY!!!
~Saturday - BodyPump (new release!!!) and 3 miles running/treadmill
~Sunday - 7 miles ran with hubby and friends

I also lost 1 pound this week and hopefully after a lax weekend I have not gained. I'd like another loss this week on weigh in day. I have another full week (hopefully) of workouts but have decided that since my plan calls for rest OR cross train on a few days I may take it easy on at least one of those days. By take it easy I mean less than 5 hard core miles on the elliptical like I have been doing. And I am ok with taking it easy though I'm not sure if I will hold myself to that. haha

My goal for the week is to stay on track to lose. It's crazy season for us which translates to football season and that means a little bit more eating out than normal. IF and when we do have to grab food on the run this week my goal is to make the healthiest choice (which is something I have not been doing lately...oops).

ok, that's it for my Sunday. Have a great week y'all!

3 comments: