Tuesday, October 12, 2010

>Tuesday Randoms

>~ I have missed the last 2 classes of BodyPump. Saturday I have no excuse for other than I slept in and didn't want to rush around to get the kids out the door to go. That wasn't a wash though because I DID make it to the gym. Today I missed because I had a Girl Scout meeting (I am troop leader) and I could not get out of it. However, I didn't work out at all today. NO excuses at all for that. I should have at the very least come home and done some sort of workout. I can tell you I am looking forward to the gym tomorrow!

~ The dietician from my gym called me back today. I went over with her that I have lost 50 lbs on my own over the course of the last year and she said that was great. And I agree, it is. But I also told her that for the first time ever I feel like I can get my body to a real healthy weight range. I intend to do just that no matter how much work it is going to take. I've been journaling my food this week just in case if/when I meet with her she needed the record. Come to find out, she does. She briefly went over a few things they would be able to do and what would be discussed in the meeting should I choose to schedule one. I told her I know that I have the tools to continue successfuly but that I just need the assurance or a boost to get me the rest of the way. So, I will be seeing her at 9:00 am Friday!

~ I got the bright idea (after reading a blog post elsewhere) to stop my diet soda addiction once and for all....yesterday. I'm 2 days down and doing good! Yesterday it was almost 9 pm before I even realized I hadn't had my daily Diet Coke. Today I thought about it a few times but never went for one. It is only now (at 9:30pm) that I have a headache but really I don't think for one minute that it is from caffeine withdrawal because I did have my coffee this morning. I think my eating was just off today and that may be the reason for the headache or sinus junk. At any rate, I am remembering the quote "It takes 21 days to make or break a habit."  I will break this one.

~ I have had a box of FunFetti Halloween cake mix and frosting on my counter for almost a week. Funfetti is a huge favorite treat of mine. I haven't mixed that box to make a cake and/or cupcakes yet. I haven't cracked open the shiny silver cover on that orange frosting  yet either. I want to real bad. But there are a few things keeping me from doing it though. 1. My daughter is begging me to make them and she needs them as much as I do (shame on me!). 2. I hate being in the kitchen (read: Cleaning SUCKS!). 3. Cake or cupcakes? Hmm. I can't decide. LOL So, my hope is to make it through another weekend with two unopened Funfetti items on my counter. I can survive.

~ I complained about losing followers and now I am going to give a shout out to my regulars and a HOWDY HO to my new followers!!! Thank you so much for coming along for my ride! And keep telling others about my give away. I promise the winner of that fab book will not be disappointed. And you can even tell your guy friends....it would make a nice gift wrapped and under a tree in the upcoming holiday season. You still have a good bit of time to enter my giveaway if you haven't!

11 comments: