Monday, December 7, 2009

>Weekend Review

>Friday - I'm coaching Annabelle's basketball team. It's an Upward league and since hubby decided last year to not help coach again this year a friend and I decided we would. I was nervous! I've never done anything like that and don't know a whole lot about basketball. Thanks to my wonderful hubby all went well. That was about all the exercise I got in Friday but it's much better than going home and plopping my big rear in front of the tv all night.

Saturday - I ran 2.75 miles on the treadmill and did a little (very little) arm work. It was a light workout but I did feel like my run was pretty good. Hubby worked out on the machine beside me and while I didn't see him he said he kept looking over and giving the thumbs up while I was running. :)

Sunday - rest day. I usually don't do a lot on Sunday as far as working out or running goes unless I have a race coming up. I've taken a break from running any races for a bit so therefore I rested yesterday.

I'm back on track with my eating today and have so far logged everything into Spark People! I may or may not get to work out this evening. I had planned to get up and hit the gym early but my bed was just so warm and comfy (read- I'm a slacker in the mornings!). Hubby has a football banquet tonight and won't be home until late. Normally I would go to the banquet with him but I won't be able to go tonight because someone has to keep the kids and our previous plan for a sitter has changed. So, I am thinking that after the kids are settled in bed I can pop in a Biggest Loser dvd or something and get in some kind of exercise. I will let you know what I end up doing. I feel good for today. Now I am off to chug the water!

4 comments: