Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ragnar Relay Florida Keys - high lights

Since I have procrastinated like crazy getting this post up I am just going to share a few high lights from the trip with you in the form of pictures. First let me say that I ran with an amazing team. I know most of these people because we run together regularly. I was excited when they asked me to fill a spot on their Ragnar FL Keys team.

So here are a few of the high lights from the trip.

First there was this...

Image

Then there was this..

Image

I did some of this...

Image

but very little of this...

Image

we planked...

Image

and planked...

Image

 

and planked..

Image

Image

 

and planked some more...

Image

We got medals..

Image

and celebrated...

Image

and relaxed...

Image

went sight seeing..

Image

Image

Watched the sun rise...

Image

and set...

Image

and planked with a past President...

Image

 

and enjoyed putting our toes in the ocean..

Image

Most of all we had a ton of FUN! Stay tuned (this week even) for more.

 

1 comment: