Thursday, December 20, 2012

Liebster Award

What IS a Liebster Award?
Here's what I have learned about the word liebster. Liebster is the German word meaning, "beloved" or "dearest." How nice that Lilwelly over at Operation Determination nominated me for this award; I feel honored! Thank you.

liebster

There are some rules to this award. Rules are the hard part for me and I'm not sure I'll be able to follow them all BUT I am going to share them nonetheless.

1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and tell the people you've nominated.

11 facts about me?
1.

What are your hobbies other than running/fitness?
Sweet or salty?
What is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite movie?
Who is your biggest supporter/motivator?
What is your favorite ice cream topping?
What is the best motivational quote that you have seen?
What is your favorite brand of running shoes or workout clothes?
What is your "go-to" meal on a busy night?
What is your favorite drink before/during/after a workout?
What is your dream race or event to participate in?

No comments:

Post a Comment