Monday, February 3, 2014

Motivational Monday - a shameless plug

If you know me well enough you know I don't like to brag on myself. You might also know that I'm shy, very shy. I don't remember the details of who or how I was pointed in the direction of the website but I was emailed, filled out a survey, answered a few questions and voila.. my weight loss/running story was suddenly made very much more public! I'm on weight loss expert nor am I an elite runner but I do have experience in both areas. Here is an article posted yesterday about my story. 
I like to think it's the perfect little bit of motivation I needed right now to keep me going in the right direction. 

Kimert Run's Weight Loss Success Story

Since I've already told you I am not an expert or elite runner here are a few more things I would like to add.
- I've been there. It's HARD not just at first but every single day.
- You have to start somewhere. Take baby steps.
- No magic pills, no magic shakes, no magic wraps will give you long lasting success.
- Diet and exercise - 100%
- Commit and find a support group willing to commit too.
- Believe. Know you are worth every step it takes to reach your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment