Monday, January 31, 2011

>Signs signs everywhere a sign...

>Thank me later for getting that song stuck in your head. haha

A few weeks ago the awesome Meghan with Build A Sign contacted me and asked if I would be interested in designing a sign and bumper stickers for myself. After having seen these awesome signs in blogland I jumped at the opportunity. With my upcoming (first!!) half marathon I kind of knew what I wanted to do. I came up with this lovely sign for my sweet children to hold when they come to cheer me on...






And as if that sign isn't just so cute, Meghan asked if I wanted 2... I knew I didn't want 2 signs of just me especially since the hubby was going to be running with me. SO, I came up with this little piece of awesome...




The pictures really do not do these signs justice. The color is great and the pictures are so crisp. I can't wait to see my little cheerleaders holding these up for us on race day. :)

And one last thing before I go...
Meghan also allowed me to design a bumper sticker. She sent me several of these so that I could share them with my readers. If you are interested in getting one of them leave a comment... I have 15 stickers so the first 15 comments are the lucky folks who will get one!

These signs and/or bumper stickers are great for so many reasons. The sight is easy to use. If you want more info or want to create your own signs/bumper stickers just click the link in my sidebar. And thank you, Meghan for the great product! :)

15 comments: